Thursday, January 6, 2011

Tulip Tree Heart - Guest Heart Thursday


I am often amazed at how many natural hearts can be found in nature.  It is as though the Creator places them on this earth for us to discover--a way of showing His great love for each of us.  Can you see the heart in this Tulip tree flower?  It makes me long for the warmth of Spring.

For more heart art, photography and altogether fabulous heart stuff from around the world, visit Clytie at Random Hearts for Guest Heart Thursday.

4 comments:

  1. So very delicate and pretty, and I love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inger said it best - so very delicate and pretty - and the color is delicious! I too find myself thinking how can there be so many hearts out there; someday I will have found them all! Yeah Right! I still find new ones - right in the front yard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful, it reminds me of springtime. I see two little hearts in the petals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As it's freezing cold, these lovely photos bring warmth to me. Very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete