Thursday, April 25, 2013

Plump Shroom Heart -Guest Heart Thursday


Sissy and I found this oddly shaped mushroom heart on our walk though the forests of our childhood.   When we were small, I just assumed everyone had an entire forest, canyon and creek to play in.  Now I realize our childhood world was rare and beautiful.  Those woods are still there for now.  I am grateful they are.  It is a privilege to remember the beauty through my childhood eyes and see that rare loveliness as an adult.

For more heart art, photography and altogether fabulous heart stuff from around the world, visit Clytie at Random Hearts for Guest Heart Thursday.
 

4 comments:

  1. How I wish the forest I used to play in before is still the way I remember it is...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't quite decided if this is a plump heart ... or a misshapen, um, "behind"!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many of the small bits of forest are being razed...

    ReplyDelete