Thursday, April 11, 2013

Puzzle Tree Heart -Guest Heart Thursday


When Sissy was a little girl, she was fascinated with the bark of pine trees.  She called them puzzle trees.  I can never see a pine tree without thinking of my darling little Sister. To me, pine trees will always be puzzle trees.

This is a piece of bark from a pine tree near where we live.  As you can see--most appropriately--it is in the shape of a heart!

Happy Guest Heart Thursday!

For more heart art, photography and altogether fabulous heart stuff from around the world, visit Clytie at Random Hearts for Guest Heart Thursday.
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes ... I still call them puzzle trees - and so do my kids! I was so fascinated with them that mom bought me a "puzzle tree" when I was 4 or 5 years old, and planted it in front of the house. It was too little to climb when I was growing up, and now that it's big enough ... I'M too big!!! Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading your entry and Clytie's comment. :) I love the love between you two! Belated happy siblings day!

    ReplyDelete