Thursday, April 10, 2014

Rock 'n Ocean -Guest Heart Thursday


Sweet sissy Clytie loves the ocean--so this one is for you, Honey!  Can you see the rock heart behind the surf's spray?  It took me a minute--but it is there.  

"Oh come, let us sing to the Lord;
Let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation!
Let us come into his presence with thanksgiving;
Let us make a joyful noise to him with songs of praise!
For the Lord is a great God,
and a great King above all gods.
In his hand are the depths of the earth;
the heights of the mountains are his also.
The sea is his, for he made it,
And his hands formed the dry land."
~A Psalm of David
(Psalm 95:1-5)

Have a lovely day and Happy Guest Heart Thursday!

For more heart art, photography and altogether fabulous heart stuff from around the world, visit Clytie at Random Hearts for Guest Heart Thursday.

3 comments:

  1. I love the ocean, too, and that wonderful heart. Mostly, I love the Psalm and the reminder of our great God! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do I see it? How could I miss it!!! What a wonderful rocky heart! I do have to admit ... I'm a little envious!!!

    ReplyDelete