Saturday, November 30, 2013

Getting Geometric



 I've been away from this blog for a time--but I have growing a collection of geometric clouds which must be shared.  Above is a triangle cloud I caught over the back fence.


Here you can see three oval clouds next to a triangle tree top!



I see lots and lots of squares in the clouds.  It seems so odd to see a square amidst normally smooth and fluffy clouds.  I'll post some of my better pictures of cloud squares at a later time.



Round clouds such as you see above and round spaces in the clouds are more common than you might think.  I just love this fluffy circle cloud!


Last you will see a rectangle cloud. This is a rare capture.  I caught this from the window of the van, as we were traveling.

Have a lovely Christmas everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment