Thursday, July 10, 2014

Blue Cloud Heart -Guest Heart Thursday


Sitting on the beach before the fireworks began, the real display was in the clouds.  I have such lovely memories of my Mom, my little buddy Theresa and I lying back on the blanket together laughing over how great the clouds looked upside down.  In fact, as you can see--this photo is upside down.  And yes, there are plenty of hearts to be found.


Here is another photo I took lying back on the blanket--as you can see, there are two jet trails from opposite directions.  

I was astounded to see this "E" in the clouds--Mom's first name is Eva.  Theresa, Mumsie and I thought this was a pretty wonderful occurence!

Have a lovely day and Happy Guest Heart Thursday!

For more heart art, photography and altogether fabulous heart stuff from around the world, visit Clytie at Random Hearts for Guest Heart Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment