Sunday, November 28, 2010

Snow, Beaches and Hearts - Guest Heart Thursday

By the time we arrived the sun had already gone down--but we could see the waves of the sea because a car sitting on the beach had highlighted them with their beams.  It was a wild and windy night--every time I would get up I would see snow falling in the parking lot lights.

When we awoke early the next morning, this is what we saw!  After a marvelous breakfast, we went for a walk on the beach...in the SNOW!


I found these interesting "creatures" standing in the snow.  As you can see one is in the shape of a heart.

That evening we went out again to watch the sunset.  I wasn't a bit surprised to see this giant heart shining out over the beach.  After all--the beach was greeting a long-lost Friend...Clytie, Queen of Hearts.

For more heart art, photography and altogether fabulous heart stuff from around the world, visit Clytie at Random Hearts for Guest Heart Thursday.


1 comment:

  1. Ohmigoodness, I think you found as many hearts as I did!!! :=} They are beautiful, sissie!

    ReplyDelete