Monday, October 31, 2011

You are Being Watched...


I've seen eyes in the skies for a long time.  I never said too much about them, because I was sure someone would think I was crazy.  (grin)  Then, years ago, driving near the Baskett Slough bird sanctuary, I caught this set of beaming eyes with my very first digital camera.


Working in my garden last summer, I looked up to find this set of eyes watching me over the shoulder of the next door neighbor's tree.


And finally, here is a set of scary tilted eyes I captured over the back fence.  Eeeek!

So if you ever feel you are being watched--you know, that prickly creeping sensation on the back of your neck--check to see if the eyes of the clouds are watching!

Happy Snap Apple Day!

2 comments:

  1. I saw some cloud eyes the other day and thought of you! Of course they were gone by the time I got my camera focused. Sigh. Such is the nature of the clouds that watch us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaa...It came to me as I was looking at those tilted eyes at the end? Well, they could also be a nice set of nostrils.

    (grin) It's all a matter of perspective when it comes to clouds! LOL

    ReplyDelete