Thursday, May 3, 2012

For Love of Airplane - Guest Heart Thursday



We were setting up for a performance one chilly sunny Saturday afternoon, when I went outside for a bit of a break.  There in the blue sky above the building I saw a heart. 


A few moments later an airplane was softly streaking beneath that perfect heart.  I wondered if the people riding so high in the sky could see what I saw.  Ah, for love of the airplane--the skies were full of love that day!

For more heart art, photography and altogether fabulous heart stuff from around the world, visit Clytie at Random Hearts for Guest Heart Thursday!

3 comments:

  1. Ooooooh, this is one of my faves!!! What an awesome combination. I would like to think there was someone on that plane who looked down ... and saw a perfect heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. between you and Clytie i think there might be hearts everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How great that you had your camera with you to capture that beautiful heart cloud!

    ReplyDelete