Saturday, March 17, 2012

Twin Hearts - Guest Heart Thursday


Our weather has been crazy all winter long--today was no exception.  We awoke to clear skies, but within the hour dark storm clouds hid the sun.  Then sunshine bathed the back yard with its cheer, fluffy white clouds overhead.  In the distance I could see black storm clouds headed our way.

As I clicked my camera, I noticed two hearts--twins, one light, one dark.  Can you see them?

For more heart art, photography and altogether fabulous heart stuff from around the world, visit Clytie at Random Hearts for Guest Heart Thursday!


1 comment:

  1. Oh I absolutely see them!!! They're GORGEOUS, sissie!!! Hasn't our weather been wild lately??? I'm soooo tired of the rain - let's hear it for SPRING, right???

    p.s. I think I see a chicken in those clouds too! (LOL)

    ReplyDelete